Thursday, June 6, 2013

I LOVE GLASSES.



     Since I was a kid I have always thought glasses were Way more than a medical necessity, but a fashion accessory and facial jewelry! I love how a frame can transform someone's natural features, offering a new Look or a variety of new and improved styles. I love that eyewear improves people's outlook on the world... Literally! The eyewear industry has come a long way in lens technology and frame fashion/functions, and shows no signs of slowing down. It's a fun field of work, constantly evolving but also, sticking to many old skool principles. I meet a lot of interesting people all different ages and backgrounds. Think about some people you know or people in your family... Now, think about how many of them wear prescription glasses and/or sunglasses. Chances are... Most of them do! I wish Everyone would wear sunglasses, however, sometimes ignorance is bliss~ Sunglasses are not only preventative toward many eye diseases but help reduce distracting glare and reflection. They can also help cover up some bags after a fun night out!

No comments:

Post a Comment